terça-feira, 3 de junho de 2008

in a manner of speaking

.
para ouvir;
som de estudio

Nouvelle Vague

original

In a Manner of speaking , I just want to say , That I could never forget the way , You told me everything , By saying nothing . In a manner of speaking , I don't understand , How love in silence becomes reprimand , But the way that i feel about you , Is beyond words . Oh give me the words , Give me the words , but tell me nothing , Ohohohoh give me the words , Give me the words , That tell me everything . In a manner of speaking , Semantics won't do , In this life that we live we only make do , And the way that we feel , Might have to be sacrified . So in a manner of speaking , I just want to say , That just like you I should find a way , To tell you everything , By saying nothing . Oh give me the words , ...